Tuesday, April 18, 2017

So It Begins!

Spring Semester 2017 at BYUI has started as of Monday April 15, 2017. For the next 14 weeks I will be taking Art 235, CIT 160 intro to programming, FDENG 101, and FDAMF 101. My goal is to finish all four classes with an A in each course. I know it will not be easy or do I REALLY WANT IT TO BE. I WANT TO LEARN AND IMPROVE MYSELF MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY, AND PHYSICALLY. I HAVE ASKED MY WIFE CINDY TO HELP ME WITH REGARDS TO KEEPING ME ON MY SCHEDULE AND DO IT IN A POSITIVE WAY. Oops, I hit the cap locks key. I hate retyping, so shouting it will be posted as.
wish me luck and pray for me. To quote my mother who may of got this saying from someone else, but I am giving her credit for it since that is where I heard it from. "Kevin, There is no such things as luck, it is achieved or it is not." My mother said that to me way before Yoda ever said “Do. Or do not. There is no try.” Miss you MOM.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment