Friday, September 30, 2016

BYUI online is not easy, but worth it.

I do not know about the rest of you who have tried online colleges, but for me it has been an eye opening experience. I took online classes part of last year and part of this year and I did just fine. The way it was set due dates and it keep track of what you had done.That was using a program called iLearn 2.0. Well as usual if it is not broke they had to break it. iLearn 3.0 is  not as user friendly. Some class keep track. some are done on Facebook, and yet others are done through online books, where all the quizzes are.
Don't get me wrong if it sound like I am complaining, (I actual am.) I still want to say how great it is to be learning new things. I had six classes. I figured after 2 weeks it was way to much. So now I am down to 4 classes. 10 credits instead of 16. Well now my grant I had; they took away because I am not signed up for 12 credits.
I hope I do not have to mess with any of that and it will work out.
I had prayed and ponder for a week over dropping those 2 classes of to keep them My wife and  I both decide to drop the 2 classes and move them to next semester.
How is every one doing? The General conference for the whole Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 5 two hour sessions in all, starts tomorrow and runs into Sunday. Its on BYU TV. It is also broadcasted at the Rockford Stake Center Here in Rockford, IL and other chapels through out the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment