Saturday, September 3, 2016

Summer is almost over. Preparing for Fall 2016 Semester!

Hello everyone,
    I hope all had good times with family and friends these past 2 months.
    I myself had one of my best summers as an Adult.  My wife and I spent some good quality time together. We went camping again this year. We did not get out last summer. We went fish many, many times. Most of the time we had at least one of our grown children with us. Jenny loves camping and fishing too. I spent must of my time setting up and baiting the hooks and taking fishes of those hooks for my wife and Jennie. Some time we were able to go fish with our oldest son, James, on his pontoon boat. It is so peaceful where he lives near Turtle Lake, Wisconsin.
    We went to graduations, going away parties for friends who sons have joined the armed services. We got in a few ballgames and even caught a few Nephews Football games the past couple of weeks.
    Well it has been fun this last couple of months enrolling at BYUI for this fall semester , which starts September 12. Applying for grants and student loans, not so much fun. Making sure you buy the correct books and excess codes and just getting into the correct mindset to do my best .
    I will continue to post things in the coming months, so be on the look out for my postings. fell free to contact me by email if you have a subject you would like me to research the post about it.
    I am thinking of renaming my blog! I want to be able to cover other subject matter as I am taking 16 credits this Fall. Any suggestions on a new name I would like to here them. 
  Thanks again for view my blog.
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment