Friday, September 30, 2016

This is how I feel sometimes when I pray for strength!


2 Nephi 4; 20 -23 From the Book of Mormon. 

20 My God hath been my support; he hath led me through mine afflictions in the wilderness; and he hath preserved me upon the waters of the great deep.
 21 He hath filled me with his love, even unto the consuming of my flesh.
 22 He hath confounded mine enemies, unto the causing of them to quake before me.
 23 Behold, he hath heard my cry by day, and he hath given me knowledge by visions in the night-time.
 24 And by day have I waxed bold in mighty prayer before him; yea, my voice have I sent up on high; and angels came down and ministered unto me.

This is how I feel sometimes when I pray for strength! Praying for strength is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment